GEOSATpro Deleting Channels

I do it via the box and have never had a problem. The secret is to NOT delete the actual satellite itself BEFORE all the channels are deleted, or you might get the boot-loop. That is, if you for some reason also wanted to delete the satellite. At least that's what it appears to be from the postings I've read.

So, never leave channels remaining on a satellite, IF you are going to delete that sat from the list.

Last edited:
The reason you may want to TEMPORARILY deactivate one or more satellites is so you can do a Multiple Satellite Search. I regularly do this when using my S9. You select a group of satellites to blind scan and go away to do other activities. But to do this with the microHD means needing to delete all channels first on those satellites you want to deactivate so you can scan the others. Not doing this is how I caused my boot loop symptom. So on the microHD, the Multiple Satellite Search is effectively not useable since you surely don't want to scan every satellite you have ever used or searched for.

I think the microhd can scan multiple satellites. for example. I wanted to scan all satellites but only k band birds would scan. the scanning program still tried to do the c band satellites and the dish stepped like it was scanning but nothing ever scanned. so I found it I could deselect the k band satellite, do a multiple scan on the c band, and then reselect the k band. I didn't crash anything doing that. charlie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)