Dell / VooM???

TommyBoyTX

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 16, 2005
Texas
Was in the Dallas TX Airport this weekend and guess what was showing on all the Dell Computers at the airport kiosk's... that right VooM comercial. I asked the Voom salesman why Voom... he said look at that quality in HD. I said who had you showing Voom. He had it and down loaded it from the web.

Everybody was impressed with the computer and the Voom. :yes

That is pretty cool. Now did you really ask the Voom salesman why Voom? Or did you mean you asked the Dell salesperson why Voom??? ;)

TommyBoyTX said:
Was in the Dallas TX Airport this weekend and guess what was showing on all the Dell Computers at the airport kiosk's... that right VooM comercial. I asked the Voom salesman why Voom... he said look at that quality in HD. I said who had you showing Voom. He had it and down loaded it from the web.

Everybody was impressed with the computer and the Voom. :yes

They have voom running at the new dell kiosk in south hills village (mall) in pittsburgh (bethel park to be exact) too.. I think Dell supporting voom can only be a good thing.. Especially if dell can work with moto and voom to make a decoder card for their media center pc's..

Got my hopes up there for a second with the title. I was hoping that someone found out that since Voom and Dell seem to be in bed together that they had started giving discounts to Dell Employees... Damn I guess I will have to keep my fingers crossed and keep hopin that they will make their partnerships official by giving employees discounts...

cohiba said:
That is pretty cool. Now did you really ask the Voom salesman why Voom? Or did you mean you asked the Dell salesperson why Voom??? ;)

It was the Dell Salesman. Sorry for the confusion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts