Deluxe Music on Intelsat Americas 5, Music Videos like The Tube

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Michael-Berlin said:
Do you remember to Milli Vanilli? That was a great fake :D But one of this guys (Fabian) is dead since some years ... suicide :(

Actually it was Rob Pilatus who killed himself.. not Fabian

I have being watching Deluxe Music on and off since showed uo pretty nice except for the Ricky Martin song's but i only managed to get it at around 30-32% quality on 76cm motorized setup is me or this best one can get off that transponder.

Thanks,

Tony :)

I can pull a 45-49 on mine...I watched a little of it last night...but I'm too hooked with the hurricane stuff :)

Deluxe Music Television

First of all I like to thank all of you for watching Deluxe Music Television on IA5 / Astra19.2.

It has been a great pleasure reading your comments and I hope I can help you with any questions in regards to the programming of Deluxe Music Television (we have a radio channel as well radiodeluxe.de

Feel free to ask or send me your comments in regards to our channel:
os(at)deluxemusic.tv

Btw. we are soon on PAS9 (C-Band)

Regards.
Dr. Oliver Schaper
Deluxe Music Television

Hi Doc Oli ;)

Deluxe Music ist nunmal der beste Musiksender in Deutschland und ich hoffe, dass ihr nicht schon in Kürze wieder verschwunden seid, wie so viele andere Sender auf ASTRA :(

For the american readers ;)
Deluxe Music is just the best music channel in Germany and I hope that you don't be gone in the near future as like many other channels on ASTRA :(

Michael-Berlin said:
Hi Doc Oli ;)

Deluxe Music ist nunmal der beste Musiksender in Deutschland und ich hoffe, dass ihr nicht schon in Kürze wieder verschwunden seid, wie so viele andere Sender auf ASTRA :(

For the american readers ;)
Deluxe Music is just the best music channel in Germany and I hope that you don't be gone in the near future as like many other channels on ASTRA :(

Well, I guess we are good to stay for a long time. We are expanding our footprint and turn our network into an international channel with an European Touch. The concept works... and that is good for advertisments.

Oliver

Mr Schaper,

Thank you very much for the great channel. Being a fan of the music video genre for more than 20 years on both sides of the Atlantic, Deluxe Music is the most impressive adult contemporary TV channel I've seen. I personally tremendously enjoy the Euro dance hits from the 90's which are completely absent from any kind of mass media in North America. The rest of the programming is top-notch too. I wish you all the best of luck, I'm sure that your channel will have faithful audience in North America once the word spreads, because there's simply nothing else like it.

Best wishes again!

beeb said:
Mr Schaper,

Thank you very much for the great channel. Being a fan of the music video genre for more than 20 years on both sides of the Atlantic, Deluxe Music is the most impressive adult contemporary TV channel I've seen. I personally tremendously enjoy the Euro dance hits from the 90's which are completely absent from any kind of mass media in North America.

Well, there might be hope. I love that type of music as well (2Unlimited ect.)

The rest of the programming is top-notch too. I wish you all the best of luck, I'm sure that your channel will have faithful audience in North America once the word spreads, because there's simply nothing else like it.

Best wishes again!

Thank you very much.

Oliver

Well, there will be some news next year because we are very busy to develop Deluxe Music. You would not imagine how much work it is to run a Network.

I can tell you that we will be launching the Signal in South America (via PAS9) and Australia/Asia in a few weeks.

Btw. I would like to know where people watch us (we need that for our statistics) and I would love some PM feedback with the City and State only so we can track our audience... (I know but that is part of the work)

Thanks all again and keep enjoying Deluxe Music Television.

Deluxe Music beats MTV or VH-1 videos any day, in my opinion.

A REAL music channel.

I spent a while longer watching Deluxe today.... the more I watch it, the better I like it.

The Tube, believe it or not, after about 6 months is starting to wear thin, they repeat quite a bit. I watch every morning for about an hour, and it's not uncommon for me to see the same video on 4-5 out of 7 mornings....

oschaper said:
Well, there will be some news next year because we are very busy to develop Deluxe Music. You would not imagine how much work it is to run a Network.

I can tell you that we will be launching the Signal in South America (via PAS9) and Australia/Asia in a few weeks.

Btw. I would like to know where people watch us (we need that for our statistics) and I would love some PM feedback with the City and State only so we can track our audience... (I know but that is part of the work)

Thanks all again and keep enjoying Deluxe Music Television.

Dallas, Tx, USA and really enjoying it! You are doing a great job.

Well, I will pass on the wishes to the Man in charge of the Music. I know he loves to hear that his work has been received very well.

Oliver

Status
Please reply by conversation.