Details of SatelliteGuys Ultimate Birthday Prize Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason the Breakaway subsite shows that, but if you go to the NCL main site and just select the Breakaway, 4 sets of itineraries show up from Jan-May, though I imagine we would only choose from 2 of them.

Departing in May is a 7-day to Bermuda. It spends 3 nights in port there.
Departing February-April is a 7-day to Florida and the Bahamas. Port Canaveral plus 2 Bahamas stops.

There is also 2 12-night cruses to the southern Caribbean in January, though I think Scott is being plenty generous without springing for that pricey itinerary.
Associated with both of those are two 2 night "cruise to nowhere" trips so that they can keep their main departures on Sundays. Not too exciting unless you are a New Yorker looking for a quick getaway.

They also advertise a 5th itinerary, but that just combines the last Florida/Bahamas run with the first Bermuda run.

Well in that case Eva would be one of Greczkowski's Beauties. :D
View attachment 89591
That seems like a massive negative oversight on NCL's end to not have 1 integrated booking system, but whatever. I'm more than satisfied with this as a gift.

Speaking of TPIR, I think the reaction of the winner can be best described as being something like this:
price-is-right-million-winner-o.gif

The prize is very generous. But what I cannot believe is that's it's been ten years already. Seems like you started the site and I joined it yesterday. I don't post all that often, but visit the site almost everyday. So although your cash prize is a whopping $1000 with the cruise is likely costing much more than that, the fact that we've been together ten years is priceless!

What a way to bring in ten years on this site with a bang. That is a very nice prize. So, how do we enter?

My tan's ready to go! Terrifically thoughtful and generous offer - thank you both!!!

Well :( I can't enter because I have NO TIME to take a cruise.

OK, do I have this straight- The winner will be determined by taking the number of his or her posts, divided by the number of characters in their forum name, multiplied by the cube root of the number of threads they have started - and then it gets complicated, right? ;)

OK, do I have this straight- The winner will be determined by taking the number of his or her posts, divided by the number of characters in their forum name, multiplied by the cube root of the number of threads they have started - and then it gets complicated, right? ;)

Nope. Hottest avatar gets it! :eek: :D

...seriously though, thanks Scott. This is awesome. :)

Very generous. And fun. I just got home and I'm packing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts