Details of SatelliteGuys Ultimate Birthday Prize Giveaway!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, got it figured out. After going to the link, I must log in again and then it works.

And let me tell you what a joy it is to enter the two words on an iPhone
to continue!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Glad you got it figured out. Sorry about the Captcha but it's needed to prevented automated entries. :)

Understood. But if I enter again it will be from a PC.

I think it's inherent in the iPhone. The Captcha box moves up out of sight when the keyboard appears, as all must be zoomed in a bit to read/enter. The need to log in again appears now and then with links to other SatGuys spots- just gotta remember to do so.

I think it's inherent in the iPhone. The Captcha box moves up out of sight when the keyboard appears, as all must be zoomed in a bit to read/enter. The need to log in again appears now and then with links to other SatGuys spots- just gotta remember to do so.
Plus, Auto Spell Check wants to "help"...

I'm pretty sure I've entered more than 10 times today with no error or denial message. Rule change or rule not working?

I notice the image verification has also changed.Scott is trying to rig the contest against me!:D

I think I got 11 entries yesterday,although 1 of them was after midnight,was watching breaking bad and forgot about my last entry.Anyway,it looks as though it counted towards yesterday,not today.

I've entered at least 14 times today. Are we supposed to be on the honor system?

I didn't read anywhere where it said only 10 entries per day. Only 1 every 30 minutes and 310 max (average of ten per day). If you want to get to 310 in 7 days, I don't think there's anything stopping you. I also don't consider that cheating. If I missed a clause in the rules stating 10 max entries per day, then everything I just said can be ignored.

I didn't read anywhere where it said only 10 entries per day. Only 1 every 30 minutes and 310 max (average of ten per day). If you want to get to 310 in 7 days, I don't think there's anything stopping you. I also don't consider that cheating. If I missed a clause in the rules stating 10 max entries per day, then everything I just said can be ignored.

I just re-read the rules,couldn't find a 10 per day limit either,I would have swore there was though.Otherwise I'm not sure where I got the 10 entries per day stuck in my head.Maybe there was a change?

I just re-read the rules,couldn't find a 10 per day limit either,I would have swore there was though.Otherwise I'm not sure where I got the 10 entries per day stuck in my head.Maybe there was a change?
I read through it and didn't spot that limitation the first time around. But I can't say I'm 100% it wasn't there.

From the footnote in post 64 of this thread:

SatelliteGuys 10th Birthday is coming up on September 7th, and we are giving one lucky member a great prize!
Did you enter to win a 7 Day Dream Cruise Vacation yet? You can enter up to 10 times a day! CLICK HERE for Official Rules and to Enter!

From the footnote in post 64 of this thread:

SatelliteGuys 10th Birthday is coming up on September 7th, and we are giving one lucky member a great prize!
Did you enter to win a 7 Day Dream Cruise Vacation yet? You can enter up to 10 times a day! CLICK HERE for Official Rules and to Enter!

Whew,until you posted that,I was afraid I was losing my mind.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)