Details of SatelliteGuys Ultimate Birthday Prize Giveaway!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just FYI...

Unfortunately I had to change the Captcha back to the hard one due to a flood of spam bot which has been attacking the site since early this morning.

I wanted to keep the Captcha easy through the contest but with all the spam posted here over the past few hours I had to set it back to the way it was. Sorry. :(

Just FYI...

Unfortunately I had to change the Captcha back to the hard one due to a flood of spam bot which has been attacking the site since early this morning.

I wanted to keep the Captcha easy through the contest but with all the spam posted here over the past few hours I had to set it back to the way it was. Sorry. :(

Is there some way to use different Captcha for the site registration and the contest. After all to enter the contest you need 25+ posts, that would keep the spam bots out of the contest.

Nope just one button controls both. The contest software uses whatever the rest of the site uses.

So far we have nuked 84 Spam Bots since yesterday.

Congrats to Voyager6 who was selected by the server at random as the Winner of the SatelliteGuys Dream Cruise from New York City!!!

Congrats to Voyager6!!!

Congrats Voyager6, That would be an awesome trip. Never been on a cruise, but some day would like to.

OMG! The DW is not going to believe this.:eek:

A Huge THANK YOU to Scott and Eva and all the SatelliteGuys crew.

Congrats Voyager6, That would be an awesome trip. Never been on a cruise, but some day would like to.

Go on this one. Scott said he'd publish details when worked out so others could sign up.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

OMG! The DW is not going to believe this.:eek:

A Huge THANK YOU to Scott and Eva and all the SatelliteGuys crew.

Think she'll wonder about the extra, large suitcase? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Just an update...

We are excited that we once again were able to give back and say THANK YOU for our success! It might have been our birthday but we were the ones giving prizes!

A member contacted me and wanted to know if the cost of the cruises was being paid for by the SatelliteGuys operation fund or by me and my wife. The answer to that of course is by me and my wife. The operations fund is only used to pay for SatelliteGuys operation expenses. :)

I understand that Voyager6 is now working with my wife to book their Dream Cruise from New York for next year. Once we have the exact booking day locked in we will let all SatelliteGuys members know for those that wish to book through their own travel gent and join us on this special voyage!

The winner of the Staff Cruise Giveaway was Iceberg who has elected to receive the cash payout instead of going on the cruise. The money has been deposited into his account.

?Thanks to everyone who entered and thanks again for 10 great years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts