Details of SatelliteGuys Ultimate Birthday Prize Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in the scrolling raffle rules as you sign up:

No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Contestants may enter up to the number of entries as specified in the prize description and up to 10 entries a day. (Limit one entry every 30 minutes, up to 10 per day.)

Of course, I notice it now says entries once per hour. Actually, "enterey." You may enter up to 9 more times today. (Limit 1 entery per hour.).

But it looks like although I just entered again, it will allow me to immediately re-enter. But as a test, I did, and it caught it, saying I had already entered this raffle. Not that I had to wait another hour or so.

SCOTT- what's going on?

The wording was hard coded in from the last time we used the contest software., I just had to fix it. :)

Good luck guys! :)

So now is it every hour, up to 10 per day?

Those of us that entered more than 10 times today- still ok and in the raffle?

So there is no limit of 10 per day?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I still don't think it's working properly. I can enter once every thirty minutes and apparently submit more than one entry at a time.

There can only be good luck to one of us. ;)

Well sort of... we are also having another giveaway for a staff member as well with the same prize. :)

So two lucky people going to win. :D

Good news! For those of you who need to "Catch Up" you can now enter more then 10 times a day! :) Remember you can have up to 310 entries! :D

Good luck from your friends here at SatelliteGuys! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)