Did not expect this kind of service

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lern4483

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
Pompano beach, Fl
Im adding another big screen tv in my guest room. Wife says its really a man cave.
I kind of like that.

She did make me promise not to add surround sound. The guest room is right next to my bedroom that has full surround sound. I guess you cant have it all, right?

I was deciding between Uverse and Direc tv. Ive reached the max recievers for dish.

However, dish was not in running anyhow. All my sports are with direc tv.

So I called Direc and they really hooked me up. Its been years since their customer service has been this good.

The CSR did a couple of things:

Gave me some promotions to keep my bill down while giving me top package.
Charged me 94 bucks for new HR24 plus hookup.

The tech said he only had a few HR24. They usually go to new customers. But he was able to snag one.
I made sure I tipped him!

Im extemely happy with this service. No arm twisting with CSR. All I did was inquire. They closed the deal.

Great job direc tv!:rolleyes:

Im adding another big screen tv in my guest room. Wife says its really a man cave.
I kind of like that.

She did make me promise not to add surround sound. The guest room is right next to my bedroom that has full surround sound. I guess you cant have it all, right?

I was deciding between Uverse and Direc tv. Ive reached the max recievers for dish.

So I called Direc and they really hooked me up. Its been years since their customer service has been this good.

The tech said he only had a few HR24. They usually go to new customers. But he was able to snag one.

Im extemely happy with this service. No arm twisting with CSR. All I did was inquire. They closed the deal.

Good to hear about the good installs as well :up :up :up

I kind of like that.

Im extemely happy with this service. No arm twisting with CSR. All I did was inquire. They closed the deal.t

I'm glad to hear that but if all went well why did you use a sarcastic smiley lol?

seems like you are always looking for handout or free stuff from the provider, why shall everyone else pay oneprice and you must always have deal or free stuff.

I feel sorry for directv customers!!

I really do! Directv has so much experience at selling fast talk to slow thinking people, that they have become good at it. And the thing about it, People really believe them. ha ha!! More intelligent people are tired of it and that is why class action lawsuits are springing up in every state!! I really hope this "trailer park trash of a company" goes under! It is only a matter of time!!

Last edited:
I really do! Directv has so much experience at selling fast talk to slow thinking people, that they have become good at it. And the thing about it, People really believe them. ha ha!! More intelligent people are tired of it and that is why class action lawsuits are springing up in every state!! I really hope this "trailer park trash of a company" goes under! It is only a matter of time!!

You're the king of the slowing thinking people.

You're the king of the slowing thinking people.

May I suggest taking the high road here. He got himself banned once already. A permanent ban can't be too far in the future.

you guys notice Big's reason for editing, basicaly saying he is a troll IMO, saince he asks how long till he is banned.

This is the same guy as BigMac at HighDefForum.com. They are 1 in the same.

He never has anything of substance to say, just bad talk and no proof.

you guys notice Big's reason for editing, basicaly saying he is a troll IMO, saince he asks how long till he is banned.

This is the same guy as BigMac at HighDefForum.com. They are 1 in the same.

He never has anything of substance to say, just bad talk and no proof.

No Substance huh!!?? Ok, I post links to 100's of lawsuits against direct! That is a no substance quote? OK Theses lawsuits over the past 5 or 6 years against direct are the same problems I had and having with them! Lies they told me and shady business practice!! ,: Exactly the same problems that others have had in thoses lawsuits!! Direct is still doing the same things to customers as they were doing 5 or 6 years ago !! That is the truth!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts