Digiwave 33"??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mrtrance

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 20, 2006
Anybody have any experience with this dish or company? Does the quality of the dish matter that much or the good lnbf? Which is more critical to getting good signal and picture quality? I ordered a fortec 80cm dish from an online dealer and it seem that I'm getting this other dish instead. I was wondering if this will work coupled with a Sadoun ku dual linear 0.4dB lnbf I bought. Please give some feedback.

it should work just fine. Some of the cheaper made dishes do warp easier especially in extreme temperatures.

I was using a Digiwave 33" dish but have now switched to a larger dish. It worked ok, but I found the lnb arm to not be centred exactly and somewhat flimsy. Also the tube for the base is thin walled an easily distored if tightened much. I am now using a Digiwave 39" dish (90x100 cm) and I like it a lot better. The lnb mount uses three tubes and keeps everything rigid and centred. Similar crappy mount tube though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts