Direc tv getting pricey!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hemi 6.1 said:
Don't worry about that guy, He just got off his forced Vacation Ice made him take. It won't be long and he'll be back on Vacation.

He never says anything but 2 lines of just BS.

Watch he'll just call you dumb, and say you have no clue what your talking about, and Never say or post proof of anything on His sad opinion.

Watch!:D:popcorn

LOL

Don't worry about that guy, He just got off his forced Vacation Ice made him take. It won't be long and he'll be back on Vacation.

He never says anything but 2 lines of just BS.

Watch he'll just call you dumb, and say you have no clue what your talking about, and Never say or post proof of anything on His sad opinion.

Watch!:D:popcorn

hope you got your money's worth of that popcorn because again he is gone. Comes back and posts nothing but flames and belittling members

As my signature says "Justice will be served..........with a side of biscuits" :)

hope you got your money's worth of that popcorn because again he is gone. Comes back and posts nothing but flames and belittling members

As my signature says "Justice will be served..........with a side of biscuits" :)
That was fast!:)

So fast I didn't even see what he said, But I'm kind of glad, cause I'm sure it was bad, and something to send me way off topic.:)

What was ironic to me was the combination of the guy's screen name and his behavior. Perhaps he's gone to find another "cause" ;).

it's not really as simple as supply and demand or what the market will bear. What the market will bear is about 49 bucks which is the usual promo they throw around, then they got you on your first two years commitment, but alas the promo price is only good for one year. Then not long after that you decide since your here , ah a dvr would be nice, another two years, for a reduced lease cost on the dvr of 199(really, anyone would gladly pay 499 right) . Well along the way your hd box fails so instead of going a year with only half the service you ordered, you replace the failed box, oh crud another two years. Wow, it's gonna cost you a ton to get out of the commitment, ok you swear you will not get any new equipment for two years. I don't know many other companies that F you like that, except maybe a cell company, but they really do give you a phone for almost free for your two year commitment, where as D has you pay 199 for something that really cost 199 for a two year commitment. I'm currently in the no new equipment for two year phase, they try and suck you in with all kinds of cool stuff, but in the end there are better options for far less than 120 a month.

Working in the position I do with setting prices for my company, I see why items and service cost what they do.

As everyone is aware gas prices could be a whole worse but they are. Don't get me wrong I am not happy with pricing but I understand when you figure everything that goes into keeping doors open to any company. I feel lucky that my job exist and has been eliminated.

My options for other providers are more expensive with less HD. As for E*, I had them before and between signal loss and channel disputes it is not worth it.

Directv has been very good to me. I like my sports and they are the best option.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

n00b HD DVR question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts