Direct C/S--Thanks!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

theslag

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 12, 2004
I just called Direct about the sport package and asked them when they possibly will have al-cart channels, they didn't know if they would ever have them and asked why. I told them I wanted the Yes network, and they offered me the sport package for 2 bucks a month for 6 months. I didn't even ask for it, they offered it, I took it, how could you not. I just thought it was great work by their customer service. Anyone else get any deals like this??

GK

the yankees...they are not a national feed?? plus i like the soccer channel for the EPL...

my bad..didnt know that...ill see how it goes and disco it if it doest work out, and get HBO for 2 months a month.

I thought the same thing when we lived in Indiana. I got the sports package for Fox Sports Southwest, just to find out that most if not all the Rangers/Stars games would be blacked out. It was cool seeing commercials for local places in Texas up in Indiana though....

Would I be able to watch Cubs games on Comcast Sports Chicago if I live in Louisville, KY? I was able to watch the games on Fox Sports Net Chicago last year when I lived in Indianapolis, IN. I don't currently have the sports package.

The two Fox Net stations that you can see in Louisville is Fox Sports Midwest and Fox Sports Ohio.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Reception/ Picture Quality

New to D*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)