Direct TV / ATT Merge & Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Dish will survive but as for what D* customers had enjoyed over the years might soon experience the worst csr service and possibly programming to go down hill. I used to be a ATT U-Verse customer for their internet & telephone service but left due to their very poor csr and product service. I feel sorry for the D* customers. If this ATT buy-out goes through.

I have had AT&T Wireless for over 20 years, back when it was called Bell South Mobility here. I have always gotten excellent service from them. I have never had a landline with AT&T/Bell South because where I live was always GTE (now CenturyLink) so I can't speak as to how that part of their service is. But, the mobility part has always been bee good.

My gut tells me Charlie is grinning from ear to ear right now. After this deal, if passed, AT&T won't have the funds they need (and want, which is why this does not make sense to me) for more spectrum, which is what they would need more than ever if they are going to expand their video business. Now, AT&T is in the sat business. Whoopie. One saturated company buying another saturated company. And then there's Charlie, saying, "you need spectrum? I've got spectrum. How bad do you want it? Oh, too bad, you just got outbid!" And then he's thinking, how many AT&T haters will be heading to Dish? Bigger grin.

AT&T will have no shortage of funds to buy more spectrum with, this is mostly a stock deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts