DIRECT TV COLOMBIA IN CANADA!!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dwild33

Original poster
Apr 1, 2010
Canada London, ON
Hey guys just wondering if you could help me I brought an activated direct tv receiver from colombia to watch colombian direct tv which includes all the colombian Locales, I set up a 6 ft dish Fortec Star Prime Focus , and I put an LNB Bracket so it could work with the original direct tv colombia LNB Which is actually diffrent than the american one. I get 60 % signal on some TP'S and 94 % on another one i would like to know if i get a 10 ft dish if it will work has anybody tried anything like this if so did you get local channels for example RCN, CARACOL .ETC What Type of dish and LNB What Size.

Thanks, Daniel :)

Hey guys just wondering if you could help me I brought an activated direct tv receiver from colombia to watch colombian direct tv which includes all the colombian Locales, I set up a 6 ft dish Fortec Star Prime Focus , and I put an LNB Bracket so it could work with the original direct tv colombia LNB Which is actually diffrent than the american one. I get 60 % signal on some TP'S and 94 % on another one i would like to know if i get a 10 ft dish if it will work has anybody tried anything like this if so did you get local channels for example RCN, CARACOL .ETC What Type of dish and LNB What Size.

Just guessing here, but I'll bet you are about the only person in Ontario trying to get Columbian tv.

^^There are thousands of Colombians in Ontario, so the odds on somebody having done this already is pretty good.

Daniel, I have no idea whether a 10 ft dish will work, logically it should increase the signal quality if you are already getting decent signals on a smaller dish. Any Colombians in the north eastern U.S achieve this?

Damiel,
what is the difference between the lnb form colombia and the one from usa?
i'm trying to get colombian directv in alberta , i brought the receiver but not the lnb from colombia and i use one from dish netework but i can't get any signal

thanks

leo

Direct TV Colombia

Just guessing here, but I'll bet you are about the only person in Ontario trying to get Colombian tv.

Helo,
Has someone been able to get Direct TV Colombia in Canada?
I can get a valid receiver and connect an antena at home pointing to 95W
Besides that any hint on the transporder?

Thank you in advance

FYI for the ones looking for information in regards to DirecTV Colombia in Canada.
You must bring a legal - prepaid or subscribed DirecTV receiver from Colombia AND the LNB. Do not bring the antena as you need one that is at least 39 in (99 cm) to receive enough signal strength to view all the channels.

What have happen whit this i wanna do the same buy a prepaid directv from Colombia but i don't know if this actually work.

Si les funciona o no?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)