Direct Tv, Dish or Cable?

kirkdj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 15, 2004
So where do all the VOOMER's go now? I have no experience with Dish or Direct TV.....I did have Charter cable before. I do know their first 100 channels are analog, not even digital and they now offer some HD channels, but it's like 4 or 5 + some local channel HD broadcasting.

So if I stayed with a sat. company for at least digital channels, which is best?
Direct Tv or Dish? I need info on their picture quality and HD programming?

I fired back up my old Dtv HD equipment in my Home Theater Room yesterday. I have broncitis so I had time to watch some HD. I watched about 15 minutes of Dtv. The rest of the time I lay on the couch and was a VOOMER.

I really am having a tough time going back to Dtv. I really greatly dislike Dtv, Dishnetwork, and cable. And the sad thing is I don't think there will be any last hour heroics this time. Time is running out on the best TV experience I've had. It is now 11:59:40. April 30th will be a sad day at my house. Long live VOOM, at least as a vision of what HDTV should be.

Now here is the short answer to the topic of this thread. I will be going with DTV *barf*.

i am in the same boat here..Comcast only offers about 10 now..but i want more than that..and like you said they to have most channels still in analog...there's no TMCHD..no TNTHD....MY question is which is has more HD..DTV or Dish?

thanks,
johnson

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts