Direct tv HD DVR Gennie34 Remote ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Edmund a little confused could you please post a link to the th22 peanut remote which goes with my Direct tv Model Receiver HR34-700

royrdsjr I have the Tivo XL4 Premier I got the Direct tv Model Receiver HR34-700 3 days a go I want to get the http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007TBBNBS/?tag=satell01-20 which goes with Direct tv Model Receiver HR34-700 this is the the better remote I should get ?
You can only try to find out for yourself. Just remember that "tivo" specific buttons on the remote will not work for non-tivo receivers like the Genie

You can only try to find out for yourself. Just remember that "tivo" specific buttons on the remote will not work for non-tivo receivers like the Genie

I don't know anyone who has deliberately bought this TiVo remote to go with the HR34. The Hr34 comes with a standard DirecTv remote and this is what most people use. Either that or a programmable remote like the Harmony. What's wrong with the standard remote?

I don't know anyone who has deliberately bought this TiVo remote to go with the HR34. The Hr34 comes with a standard DirecTv remote and this is what most people use. Either that or a programmable remote like the Harmony. What's wrong with the standard remote?
Apparently he is disabled & the buttons on the regular remote is difficult for him to work with.

The HR34 and HR44 are both Genies. The RC71 remote works in rf only with the HR44, but in ir with both.

Dose anyone know the Model number for this remote DIRECTV TiVo Remote for THR22 or HR2X DVRs please

Do you have an Android cell phone? I believe maybe you can download an app to use your phone as a remote control for your Genie. Have you considered that?

I am getting the DIRECTV TiVo Remote for THR22 or HR2X DVRs will all the buttons work the Direct tvdvrhd34 ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

copying from Direct TV HD DVR to DVD

Not too happy with DirecTV now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts