Direct TV New Customer Deals? Help Please!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

65fsbk

Original poster
Feb 10, 2015
Arizona
I have been away from Direct TV for over 5 years so I should be considered a "New Customer" again.

I plan to Sign Up for the Xtra Package with the Genie and wireless mini's.

I'm wondering what the best sign up deal out there is?

All I have found so far is a Amazon $150 gift card or a Kohl's $100 gift card. Are there any other's that I'm missing?

Would I be out of line to ask for the MLB Package to be thrown in for free? I know the NFL ticket is already in there too.

Also, any other pointers or things too ask for or look out for when signing up?

Thanks for the responses in advance!

If you take a gift card deal and they say you can use the refer a friend as well then get that in writing with the agents name and ID. I was told that and when I was never sent the form then I asked and was told that I don't qualify for it because they can't be combined. I then said I was canceling and finally after a 30 min battle they gave me the form.

Google came up with many options as long as you put in a company name and Directv (Directv United Airlines came up with 25,000 mile offer; Directv credit unions came up with a $140 gift card; etc). Costco offers a $200 gift card (was $300 over the holidays) which seems to be the best deal out there.

Google came up with many options as long as you put in a company name and Directv (Directv United Airlines came up with 25,000 mile offer; Directv credit unions came up with a $140 gift card; etc). Costco offers a $200 gift card (was $300 over the holidays) which seems to be the best deal out there.

Good idea, thanks bud!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts