Direct Tv

be prepared as they will also send a text msg, wanting to know if you been around people with the corona virus!!!
and that is a problem , why ?

Unfortunately, I have to go into the same homes ....
Unfortunately, people LIE ...

They should ask if anyone in the house has been or is sick.
Anyone been around someone with Covid 19.

Reactions: krynn
and that is a problem , why ?

Unfortunately, I have to go into the same homes ....
Unfortunately, people LIE ...

They should ask if anyone in the house has been or is sick.
Anyone been around someone with Covid 19.

Yeah these customers don’t seem to care as long as they can get their internet or Tv hooked up.

It’s pretty sad.

Dish and Directv need to follow Comcast and stop sending techs into homes

Yeah these customers don’t seem to care as long as they can get their internet or Tv hooked up.

It’s pretty sad.

Dish and Directv need to follow Comcast and stop sending techs into homes
I suggested that we make service good to the Network Interface and if the sub needs inside work done, we give them enough inside wiring to go where they need it thru a window or other option, temporary of course till this all goes away and then go back any do it right at that point.

Typically, we run a home run wiring and jack to whatever location sub needs ... now were using existing jacks ... (which can be an issue with service in some cases, but we can go back out and fix it when its safe)

you give no specs on your setup dome dish slimline on a tripod winegaurd travlr setup ect ect.. if the dish is mounted to the camper have you tried camping world... if you have smart phones there's alot of satellite finder apps out there to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)