Direct will pay my cancellation fee if I quit DISH!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If I had to take a wild guess most accidental ext happen from someone not going into our order system and not doing a erp right.

so this COULD be fixed? i mean im stuck with my contract til 2011. which really blows bc the last time i ever talked to D* was when my D11 puked and then when calling in a PPV, i asked them when does my contract expire? they said sept 2011. i was like wow. i just re-newed my 2 year contract? and they said i dont know... its what it says right here.

BS

so this COULD be fixed? i mean im stuck with my contract til 2011. which really blows bc the last time i ever talked to D* was when my D11 puked and then when calling in a PPV, i asked them when does my contract expire? they said sept 2011. i was like wow. i just re-newed my 2 year contract? and they said i dont know... its what it says right here.

BS

CRG usually ends up with contract disputes. As long as the noteation was done right and thenotes state it was an replacement due to tech issues and not a upgrade yeah you should be fine.

I don't care what your boss says, replacing DEFECTIVE equipment doesn't extent your commitment. PERIOD!
That being said, there have been many cases where they've extended the contract anyway and the customer has to fight to get it fixed.

It is good practice to check periodically to make sure that the end of the commitment hasn't changed.

That being said, there have been many cases where they've extended the contract anyway and the customer has to fight to get it fixed.

It is good practice to check periodically to make sure that the end of the commitment hasn't changed.

Absolutely correct on both points. OMG, did you and I just agree on something! :eek: ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)