DirectTV Screen blinks black so far only ESPN??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

joseph.solari

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 21, 2007
On ESPN direcTV every once in awhile the screen will blink black? Is this common? I have not noticed it on any other channels as of yet.

it will blink black and then go right back. only last for a split second. I just had an installer install the hr20

I Have a HR20 and a slimline dish.

Thanks

my receiver blinks

it happens on other chanells also on a couple of other ones. time to throw the receiver out the window

My HR20 does this but I never noticed it on the HR10

Hey guys,

Im going to try and give direct tv a call and explain that it seems to be a issue with more than a few homes access.

Can someone else possibly give this a shot also and see what direct tv has to say to them.

most likely we will get to differant answers

Joe

i only noticed this saturday night trying to watch the david beckham special. i'm certainly not opposed to asking and seeing if i get some sort of response.

I noticed this last night during the Braves/Cardinals game on ESPN HD.
I'm using an H20 receiver.

I noticed it this on ESPN weekend as well. Never saw it before using the H10, but I had a HR20 installed just the other day and it's very annoying...

Is anyone else having issues w/ ESPNHD?

I've been getting stuttering and flickers/ pixelation for like 2 days already, every 3 seconds.

I have had issues with ESPNHD as well. Flickers and every once and a while part of the screen will go green very briefly.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts