DirectTV Screen blinks black so far only ESPN??

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yeah me too. There is another thread somewhere talking about this too.

I moved the other thread and merged it with the one that was already talking about it.

Well, I saw it last night on my HR10-250....I thought I'd be able to remember what I was watching, but naturally, I don't. Sorta semi-certain it was whatever channel was showing Digging Up the Trenches (show about archaeologists excavating the trenches of WWI). Mighta been Discovery HD.

I recently "upgraded" to the hr20 and have had some issues. (See my You Tube thread) I also am getting the ESPN blinkout. I thought it was related to my other problem but it is not. I have both the hr10-250 & hr-20 and the blackout is occuring at the same exact time on both units. So it is not specific to the DVR. They thing is I never had the blinkouts before I got the new dish & DVR.

I recently "upgraded" to the hr20 and have had some issues. (See my You Tube thread) I also am getting the ESPN blinkout. I thought it was related to my other problem but it is not. I have both the hr10-250 & hr-20 and the blackout is occuring at the same exact time on both units. So it is not specific to the DVR. They thing is I never had the blinkouts before I got the new dish & DVR.

They are a somewhat recent occurence. For me, the blink outs have been occuring for about a month now. Before that, I wasn't having them.

This is a problem with ESPN somewhere in the link between ESPN and DirecTV. DirecTV is trying to find where the problem is and then to fix it.

Is this form direct communication from Directv or insider information? Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

I'm not sure what the difference is.....but it came to me from someone at DirecTV, yes....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts