DirectTV2PC Beta

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

twizt3dsist3r

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 15, 2009
Pennsylvania, United States
hello all, I downloaded the latest beta for DirecTV2PC, 7505 i think, or something like that onto my laptop (dell xpsm1730, good videocard) and already have it on my main desktop, but the activation key is telling me it has been used too many times?? is that from reinstalling betas? or having 2 versions active?? anyone have any idea about this? I know i cant really call directv about it.....

hello all, I downloaded the latest beta for DirecTV2PC, 7505 i think, or something like that onto my laptop (dell xpsm1730, good videocard) and already have it on my main desktop, but the activation key is telling me it has been used too many times?? is that from reinstalling betas? or having 2 versions active?? anyone have any idea about this? I know i cant really call directv about it.....
It is connected to the e-mail you used to get the key. Just use a different e-mail and they will give you a different key.

This is actually in the wrong forum if we are talking about the DirecTV2PC software as it is 110% different than the DirecTV CE firmware that goes on the receivers; which is what this forum area is for.

yea my bad, i figured since ce was beta, this would be where to ask about d2pc beta, and there is a newer version on the other site just fyi. and i also got my problem fixed, used another email.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)