DirecTV 10 Signal Reading Thread(Transponders are Hot!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have YES and SNY 4 meg so my bbs work, but I only get 53 on tuner 2 and no sinal on tuner 1 in upstate NY with hr20:(

You don't need the BBCs to get SNY HD or YES HD. Could be a combination of a bad BBC on one tuner and an improperly aimed dish.

Straight 0's across the board for 103(a) and 103(b) in West-Central Wisconsin (Eau Claire). Have been trying for about 45 minutes (5:00-5:45 PM CDT)

I am new to DirecTV and HD, so maybe I'm doing something wrong? I have an H20 receiver, not sure about the second number (100, 200, 700, whatever) I keep seeing others post.

Tony

It seems to keep going back and forth from 100 to zero. Must be in the testing process. I hope theres more then just 1 transponder turning on,I don't think 20 HD channels will fit on 1 TP,will they?

I wonder if what everyone is seeing with it on, is the SS youll see. I find it hard to beleive though that you can have 90's on the other 3 and get only a 70 on 103. Hopefully that wont be the final SS we see.

It seems to keep going back and forth from 100 to zero. Must be in the testing process. I hope theres more then just 1 transponder turning on,I don't think 20 HD channels will fit on 1 TP,will they?

Seems like this could go on all night. By the way, our Eagles laid an egg:mad:

Just checked mine out

It shows zero on the normal screen, but when I look at the individual signal meters it shows 69 on 2 and 70 on 6.

103(a)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts