DirecTV 10 Signal Reading Thread(Transponders are Hot!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Still 73 here, I must be in one of those trouble areas or the dish is out of alignment.

Just looked at mine.....72 on 103(b), transponder 11 in Little Rock, AR

I wonder, if its a little low and we get 80's and 90's on 101 and pretty decent signals on the other two, what should we do to strengthen 103(b)?

Personally I just had a 50-60 on TP11. I went out side and messed with the elevation with no luck. Then I messed with the nut on the right side (if your facing south behind the dish) with the numbers around it. I moved the nut from 6 to 0 and BAM 90-95 on tp11. It seemed to me that it moved my dish to face further East. It also brought up my signal level a grate deal for all the other sats.

Last edited:
Was getting 97% now 0% so I guess their done messin with us for now. Can't wait until they launch. Why would they have an after Emmy party, which is sponsored by the new channels on launch, and not launch the channels. It is going to be before the Emmys, hopefully tomorrow!!!:)

Was getting 97% now 0% so I guess their done messin with us for now. Can't wait until they launch. Why would they have an after Emmy party, which is sponsored by the new channels on launch, and not launch the channels. It is going to be before the Emmys, hopefully tomorrow!!!:)

Funny, I am still getting 65-69%

so, changing the azimuth with the fine tuning bolt should bring up the signal?

Thats what did it for I me. I can't say it will do the same for you. Wait unitl tp11 is active again sometime (I have no idea when that will be) then make small adjustments. Like from 6 to 5 and so forth. Keep an eye on tp11 to see if your helping or hurting the signal. BTW write everything down before you move anything . If one thing doesn't work move it back to it's orginal setting then try moving the next setting.

I just turned it back on and seriously watched it go from 80% to 97% very slowly now and like I said it was at 0% 45 min. ago. This is weird!!!!!

Commerical break, 45% then shot up to 95% then sunk down to 40% then went on down to 0% Back to How High on Comedy Central

103b - signal

6:52am - ..on xponder 11 - 103b - signal 98% and its raining hard - Adirondacks of Upstate New York !!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

9300 Now A&E

Still searching...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)