DirecTV 11 Satellite - Tracking & Testing

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It was from one of there higher up techs that actually does work with the stream testing but that doesn't mean he is right as he doesn't make the end decisions.

From what I read from their latest release was that they were ahead of schedule a week or two and it didn't specify a specific date as I got from the tech I talked to. Did I miss something?, which is entirely possible since I've been really tired and not feely good I even called a composite RCA connection yesterday VGA-RCA, what a dolt I was.

Sorry about the font thing I copied it from Word and the Veranda format font 12pt. came too, sorry about that!

It was from one of there higher up techs that actually does work with the stream testing but that doesn't mean he is right as he doesn't make the end decisions.

From what I read from their latest release was that they were ahead of schedule a week or two and it didn't specify a specific date as I got from the tech I talked to. Did I miss something?, which is entirely possible since I've been really tired and not feely good I even called a composite RCA connection yesterday VGA-RCA, what a dolt I was.

Sorry about the font thing I copied it from Word and the Veranda format font 12pt. came too, sorry about that!

The latest press release (July 28th) gives a VERY specific start date for the new channels QUOTE Beginning August 14, DIRECTV will launch more than 30
additional HD channels, bringing the total HD channel lineup to 130.
UNQUOTE In addition, all the channels currently on 110/119 will start broadcasting an MPEG-4 version tomorrow Thursday July 31st and insiders tell us these are from DirecTV11 also.
So the tech you talked to seems to have been completely off base.
I am just surprised you posted as you did when it was so contrary to what we were getting from reliable DirecTV insiders and from DirecTV's own press release.

I wish people would not call CSR's to get D* info that is NOT listed for everyone to see on the D* website. Directv.com is the CSR knowledge base. Any info you get beyond that is pure bunk. You might as well be talking to Kermit the Frog.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts