This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

DirecTV 3D....is it worth it?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just got tired of the fanboys and trolling, thats all.

Trolling I can see, but I did not really see any true fanboy comments in this thread. You asked for opinions and that is what you have received. A couple positive ones and a few not so positive ones.

I'm not complaining. Its all good. I'm grateful for all the feedback. Msmith asked where I was and I told him. I probably should have clipped the quote. Sorry about that.

I've been around, msmith. Just got tired of the fanboys and trolling, thats all. I checked in from time to time but didn't post. Since I finally upgraded, I figured it was time to test the waters again....

Well glad to see you back. I know we have argued on the threads in the past, but its duller without the counterpoint IMHO. Stick around and keep counting those channels. lol

Trolling I can see, but I did not really see any true fanboy comments in this thread. You asked for opinions and that is what you have received. A couple positive ones and a few not so positive ones.

I meant in the context of the board as a whole, not the thread when I asked the question.

Well...I'm evaluating options now. Actually have a spreadsheet I put together comparing E*, D*, comcast and uverse. I'll send it to scott when done if hes interested.

I'm not complaining. Its all good. I'm grateful for all the feedback. Msmith asked where I was and I told him. I probably should have clipped the quote. Sorry about that.

Sorry, I thought he meant where were you in this thread. I don't go into the Dish area anymore so I did not realize that you had not been around for awhile.

I saw that. Looks a little dated in some areas. since I am currently evaluting on my own I would love to contribute the results of thats ok with you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.