Directv A&E opt in or out

Looks like it effects anyone on Entertainment package and below ...
Oh, I think I remember reading that article when it came out. I remember the word harbinger, haha. Looks like they implemented it and those channels are actually "interacted" with. I miss H2, no need to get rid of that! Vice was good, but it seems to have lost its touch. They could have gotten rid of one of the other seemingly endless reality show channels I must have to get sports and the few other channels I want.

Reactions: Jimbo
Oh, I think I remember reading that article when it came out. I remember the word harbinger, haha. Looks like they implemented it and those channels are actually "interacted" with. I miss H2, no need to get rid of that! Vice was good, but it seems to have lost its touch. They could have gotten rid of one of the other seemingly endless reality show channels I must have to get sports and the few other channels I want.
So, were you able to opt back in or get the channels working again ?

So, were you able to opt back in or get the channels working again ?
Oh that wasn't me, I just commented about the having to opt-in for channels. I thought that was strange but then your article refreshed my memory. I have never been asked to opt-in for channels, I do not have entertainment package.

Oh that wasn't me, I just commented about the having to opt-in for channels. I thought that was strange but then your article refreshed my memory. I have never been asked to opt-in for channels, I do not have entertainment package.
Your right,
That was Tech Guru ...

I checked today and mine dropped off my boxes in the last week - I hadn't watched a show on these channels since last Monday or so but did watch something once a week on them. And I did opt-in online months ago after reading online I needed to - I never got notified by Directv about the drop. So I went back on the Directv opt-in web site today and it said I already had opted in and there was nothing else I needed to do. I have the old SELECT package and HBO. I called Directv retentions and they hadn't heard of it not working and weren't sure how to fix it except I hadn't watched these channels enough. LOL. After a bit they were able to add the "A&E package" for $0.00 and it brought them back.

Reactions: TheTechGuru

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)