Directv adds Wilmington HD locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I wish we could have WLFL HD! We like to watch Big Bang Theory reruns in the evening but it's on My48 here which isn't HD (and the "HD" version of My48 OTA is only HD for 2 hours a day (8-10pm) and the occasional ACC Network spill-over game, so it's not like we're missing much. We get WLFL OTA, but it sometimes succumbs to the summer flutters...

I wish we could have WLFL HD! We like to watch Big Bang Theory reruns in the evening but it's on My48 here which isn't HD (and the "HD" version of My48 OTA is only HD for 2 hours a day (8-10pm) and the occasional ACC Network spill-over game, so it's not like we're missing much. We get WLFL OTA, but it sometimes succumbs to the summer flutters...

Change your service address to a address in the Raleigh market. You can keep your current address as the billing address and also have a service address.
This will give you the Ral/Durham locals.
WUNC HD/SD UNC TV
WUNC EX SD UNC EX
WRAL HD/SD CBS
WTVD HD/SD ABC
WNCN HD/SD NBC
WLFL HD/SD CW
WRDC SD MY NETWORK TV
WUVC SD UNIVISION
WRPX SD ION
WRAZ HD/SD FOX

I already did that to move to Lexington so that the Bobcats games aren't blacked-out. I was going to move to the Raleigh or Charlotte DMA but I have found that either effects sports blackouts.

It's easy. You simply call and say you moved and that there is already a dish at the new house. Give them an address that is fictitious. For instance, if there is a 100 Main St, tell them you are at 102 Main, as long as there is no 102 Main St.

It's easy. You simply call and say you moved and that there is already a dish at the new house. Give them an address that is fictitious. For instance, if there is a 100 Main St, tell them you are at 102 Main, as long as there is no 102 Main St.

cool. I moved like 3 or 4 times with dish and it was easy on chat. I wasn't sure if direct would give you crap about having 4 receivers and want to roll a truck.

I have my address to use already :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts