DirecTV Advertising HD Channels That Don’t Exist

Status
Please reply by conversation.
:haha You guys are funny (Big, "Little") , true.

This it OT but I've wondered how many DirecTV guys post in the Dish forum with "pro-DirecTV" and/or Anti-Dish comments? I see a lot of this referenced at DBSTalk, apparently indicating a long history of battleground bad blood over there. I don't see near as much at this forum.

I've never visited the Dish forum at this site (or at DBSTalk) as I have no interest in that provider.

This it OT but I've wondered how many DirecTV guys post in the Dish forum with "pro-DirecTV" and/or Anti-Dish comments?

it really depends on who you ask. Yes there are folks who have D* that post in the Dish forum (me being one of them) but usually its technical help etc. But there are some Dish folks who think that any post a D* person makes in there (even if its to correct an error that someone said about D*) would fall under the "pro-Directv/Anti Dish comment".

There are trolls on either side if that is what you are asking. Some post in both places because they have both (I am one, one is provided by my company, one I pay for). Some post just to stir up trouble.

Most of us ignore the occasional comment of that nature (trolling), its no big deal. Then you get some posters that seem to post nothing else (big), and that is when the mods step in. I think they do a good job in that respect.

I have to ask what programing would chiller need to be in HD for? Also, I have no ties to DirecTV, but sometimes you guys have some more insightful posts than the Dish forum and vice versa. As for big, little, and in between, just a another guy with nothing else to do.

:haha You guys are funny (Big, "Little") , true.

This it OT but I've wondered how many DirecTV guys post in the Dish forum with "pro-DirecTV" and/or Anti-Dish comments? I see a lot of this referenced at DBSTalk, apparently indicating a long history of battleground bad blood over there. I don't see near as much at this forum.

I've never visited the Dish forum at this site (or at DBSTalk) as I have no interest in that provider.

I only go over to the Dish side of things once in a great while, just to see what people are talking about.
I rarely ever post over there.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)