directv and Sleuth channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

LMckin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 30, 2005
Upstate SC
Have anybody heard anything when directv be adding the Sleuth channel since they sign a agreement to carry it back in January.

here is my Lastest email from Directv about the Sleuth channel

Thanks for writing. I'm sorry, but we don't have any information on if or when we are going to carry Sleuth Channel right now. However, we often add programming based on customer requests, and I have forwarded your request to DIRECTV management.

Thanks again for writing and please stay tuned to DIRECTV.com for the latest news and information about our service.

Sincerely,

Carnell
DIRECTV Customer Service

Last edited:
Check in the other 3 or 4 threads - search term 'sleuth'

Remember the deal says "it will launch sometime in the spring"; 3/20/06 - 6/20/06

Last edited:
i dont know,,,, maybe its just me. but the thought of william conrad (400# PLUS) playing CANNON, in hi def, isnt real compelling tv. i mean really...how long can you watch sparks flying off the drivers side frame of a lincoln mk4 from hauling his big *ss around?? :eek: maybe to you guys the sweat beads on his forehead glistening in hd, just from getting up from a chair , is worth it:rolleyes:

i donno....NAH!!!!!!!!:devil: :devil: :devil:

What's this channel all about, plus I would'nt waste time trying to figure out when they are going to add it, most likely even when it comes online you will be able to call a CSR and they will tell you its not there :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)