DirecTV app/NHL Center Ice

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RichManitoba

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2010
Madison, WI
I can't get NHL Center Ice when I'm on the road using the DirecTV app. I DO subscribe to it, although the window I get when trying to access it tells me I DON'T subscribe to it.

I get all the other channels.

The person I'm on the phone with can barely speak English, doesn't seem to know what I'm talking about, and so far is NO HELP AT ALL. Can we get somebody in the western hemisphere to help us? I'm on hold and she's looking for help; how's THAT for customer service!

Does anybody else have this problem with MLB, NFL, or NBA? I'm wondering if it's some kind of licensing deal?

This isn't tyhe same thing, but I found that when using the D* app, I get all my usual channels, but when it comes to the Sunday Ticket, they don't show up in the guide ...
However, they do work with the Sunday Ticket App.

I think that's contractual. DTV is not permitted to stream those channels outside your home.

Comcast has the same issue with Red Zone.

In the NHL app, I forgot specifically where, but there is a small link that says something like "sign in via your tv provider".

In the NHL app, I forgot specifically where, but there is a small link that says something like "sign in via your tv provider".
Correct, it’s a little hidden. When the login screen pops up it says that on the bottom, click on the circle with a ! Inside of it, then it’ll take you to another login in screen where you can enter you DIRECTV credentials.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)