Directv approved tools

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tech24218

Original poster
Sep 6, 2010
bluegrass state
Hello, I'm an installer out of Lexington KY. I am also I long time user of the DBSTALK forums. When browsing around today I found this site and thought I would throw out my question here.

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the official list of DIrectv approved installer's tools. In our weekly tech meeting today we were required to bring our compass inclinometer in with us. Long story short I had a brunson and used it maybe 10x in 2 years of installing. Well I don't know where it is now so I was going to show my trainer the Dishpointer pro app I have on my phone. When I did, he flew off the handle and said there was no excuse not to have the "mandatory D* approved tools" for work.

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of this list? I've been searching all day and I can't find one.

I know the brunson and suunto model of inclinometers are considered "directv approved" but I do not wish to spend $70+ on a tool that I'm never going to use when I have a much faster and more accurate tool for determining L.O.S.

Hello, I'm an installer out of Lexington KY. I am also I long time user of the DBSTALK forums. When browsing around today I found this site and thought I would throw out my question here.

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the official list of DIrectv approved installer's tools. In our weekly tech meeting today we were required to bring our compass inclinometer in with us. Long story short I had a brunson and used it maybe 10x in 2 years of installing. Well I don't know where it is now so I was going to show my trainer the Dishpointer pro app I have on my phone. When I did, he flew off the handle and said there was no excuse not to have the "mandatory D* approved tools" for work.

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of this list? I've been searching all day and I can't find one.

I know the brunson and suunto model of inclinometers are considered "directv approved" but I do not wish to spend $70+ on a tool that I'm never going to use when I have a much faster and more accurate tool for determining L.O.S.

try https://www.perfect-10.tv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)