Directv approved tools

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tech24218

Original poster
Sep 6, 2010
bluegrass state
Hello, I'm an installer out of Lexington KY. I am also I long time user of the DBSTALK forums. When browsing around today I found this site and thought I would throw out my question here.

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the official list of DIrectv approved installer's tools. In our weekly tech meeting today we were required to bring our compass inclinometer in with us. Long story short I had a brunson and used it maybe 10x in 2 years of installing. Well I don't know where it is now so I was going to show my trainer the Dishpointer pro app I have on my phone. When I did, he flew off the handle and said there was no excuse not to have the "mandatory D* approved tools" for work.

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of this list? I've been searching all day and I can't find one.

I know the brunson and suunto model of inclinometers are considered "directv approved" but I do not wish to spend $70+ on a tool that I'm never going to use when I have a much faster and more accurate tool for determining L.O.S.

Hello, I'm an installer out of Lexington KY. I am also I long time user of the DBSTALK forums. When browsing around today I found this site and thought I would throw out my question here.

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the official list of DIrectv approved installer's tools. In our weekly tech meeting today we were required to bring our compass inclinometer in with us. Long story short I had a brunson and used it maybe 10x in 2 years of installing. Well I don't know where it is now so I was going to show my trainer the Dishpointer pro app I have on my phone. When I did, he flew off the handle and said there was no excuse not to have the "mandatory D* approved tools" for work.

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of this list? I've been searching all day and I can't find one.

I know the brunson and suunto model of inclinometers are considered "directv approved" but I do not wish to spend $70+ on a tool that I'm never going to use when I have a much faster and more accurate tool for determining L.O.S.

try https://www.perfect-10.tv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)