DIRECTV Blimp

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
As I sit here in my office outside my window is the DIRECTV Blimp floating over the city of Hartford.

I am going to go get my camera and try taking some shots of it so hopefully it is still in range when I get back up here. :)

I see it here all of the time. Either used at a baseball game for the Dodgers or Angels, used at the race tracks here, or used at the fairgrounds.

Here it is, it was far away by the time I got my camera... but still able to read it fine. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• dtvblimp.jpg
    dtvblimp.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 767
We are on Vacation in New England and saw it when we went to a Red Sox Game. Of course I recorded it from Fenway with my HD Video Camcorder. I've also seen the Directv Blimp in Orlando Florida in years past. I know I need to get a life but I've recorded these things for years. It started with my dad giving me his old 8mm movies of stuff like that. Sea World had a blimp for awhile. Disney had a balloon but no blimp. It's neat to see in person.

Here is the unseen footage of the Dish Network Blimp at the World Cup.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F54rqDh2mWA]YouTube - Hindenburg disaster[/ame]

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts