DIRECTV brings you unprecedented coverage of every Grand Slam match - Featured Event: 2012 French Op

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
DIRECTV, in partnership with Tennis Channel and ESPN, brings you all the drama from the clay courts of Roland Garros with bonus coverage of early-round matches you won't see anywhere else. See up to six matches LIVE at the same time on the French Open Mix Channel (Ch. 701), or tune in to individual matches on separate channels (702-707)—all in HD and only on DIRECTV.

Tennis on TV - Watch Grand Slam Tennis on DIRECTV

DIRECTV, in partnership with Tennis Channel and ESPN, brings you all the drama from the clay courts of Roland Garros with bonus coverage of early-round matches you won't see anywhere else. See up to six matches LIVE at the same time on the French Open Mix Channel (Ch. 701), or tune in to individual matches on separate channels (702-707)—all in HD and only on DIRECTV.

Tennis on TV - Watch Grand Slam Tennis on DIRECTV

As a tennis player this is exactly why I have Direc tv! Yes, I love my Ny sports.
But this coverage does not cost anything...
Best coverage of tennis Ive seen to date.
It truly is awesome!

and with the HR34 its nice to be able to record all 5 courts

too bad when NBC took over at 11:00 they nuked the feeds mid match :(

Iceberg said:
and with the HR34 its nice to be able to record all 5 courts

too bad when NBC took over at 11:00 they nuked the feeds mid match :(

The pq on the mix is not as good as ESPN2 hd or the Tennis Channel hd:(
At least no bottom line on ESPN2 coverage.:)

I understand that. But I can record all 5 courts and not worry about the bottom line or them cutting away to another match :)

The pq in some of the feeds is not hd, but a good sd. Seems like I did see a feed or 2 in hd, that was not the main ESPN2-hd or Tennis Channel-hd feed, just one of the sub-feeds. I agree about the crap bottom line. Tennis is viewed as an "up & down" sport, not a "left-to-right" sport, and it needs all the top/bottom space it can get. Who wants to see the stupid 1st three rows of the stands on the side anyway.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)