Directv Commercial

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I love some of the commercials Directv airs. The 1 being aired called "I am epic win" is just great. The little giraffe in this commercial I "thought" was just some real creative graphics, I was wrong. Check out the link below.
That link is even more advertising creativity.

Registrant:
Grey Global Group
200 5th Ave
4th Fl
NEW YORK, NY 10010
US

Domain Name: PETITELAPGIRAFFE.COM

Grey Global Group is the advertising agency that put together the ads for DirecTV. ;)

(Edit: Heh.. somehow missed the quotes around "thought" in your post)

Last edited:
That link is even more advertising creativity.

Registrant:
Grey Global Group
200 5th Ave
4th Fl
NEW YORK, NY 10010
US

Domain Name: PETITELAPGIRAFFE.COM

Grey Global Group is the advertising agency that put together the ads for DirecTV. ;)

(Edit: Heh.. somehow missed the quotes around "thought" in your post)

That is very interesting & also makes perfect sense. I'd say this ad agency hit a home run with this campaign. It's obvious now with the well scripted broken English on the site. Very creative.
I was showing my wife the link a little while ago & there is a "I want giraffe" tab. Clicking on it says "Congratulations!!! You make 691,013 on waiting list for petite lap giraffe". I would say it would take 1 big pile of change to own 1 of these little guys, also it has links to the commercials for Directv. Isn't that what you call a win win for Directv & the owners of this giraffe farm. :cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts