Directv Commercial

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I love some of the commercials Directv airs. The 1 being aired called "I am epic win" is just great. The little giraffe in this commercial I "thought" was just some real creative graphics, I was wrong. Check out the link below.
That link is even more advertising creativity.

Registrant:
Grey Global Group
200 5th Ave
4th Fl
NEW YORK, NY 10010
US

Domain Name: PETITELAPGIRAFFE.COM

Grey Global Group is the advertising agency that put together the ads for DirecTV. ;)

(Edit: Heh.. somehow missed the quotes around "thought" in your post)

Last edited:
That link is even more advertising creativity.

Registrant:
Grey Global Group
200 5th Ave
4th Fl
NEW YORK, NY 10010
US

Domain Name: PETITELAPGIRAFFE.COM

Grey Global Group is the advertising agency that put together the ads for DirecTV. ;)

(Edit: Heh.. somehow missed the quotes around "thought" in your post)

That is very interesting & also makes perfect sense. I'd say this ad agency hit a home run with this campaign. It's obvious now with the well scripted broken English on the site. Very creative.
I was showing my wife the link a little while ago & there is a "I want giraffe" tab. Clicking on it says "Congratulations!!! You make 691,013 on waiting list for petite lap giraffe". I would say it would take 1 big pile of change to own 1 of these little guys, also it has links to the commercials for Directv. Isn't that what you call a win win for Directv & the owners of this giraffe farm. :cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)