DirecTV could lose G4 (Removed 11-1)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I know me and several others have suggested that "we" (directv) by rebroadcasting rights to Twit.tv programing and make them exclusives on the 101 network but I dont think they will ever do that but it would be nice.

Comcast only owns 20% of CSN Chicago so they don't have alot power to force you buy lots of other channels to get CSN Chicago.

the non comcast cable systems in the area have Versus, g4 and other comcast channels in there higher level and CSN in the lower level and WOW cable has CSN and CSN+ on analog.

Comcsat makes you get starter + a full digital box per tv at about $7 each to get CSN +. The main CSN is on the DTA. Comcast has Versus on the DTA and g4 on starter.

There's so many politics in the cable and satellite business every time you turn around somebody is dropping channels or not signing a contract or something....i am about ready to stop giving the cable comunists my money and use that cash for something worthwhile like a vacation...

70.00 per month x 12 months= 840.00 cash to do something worth while. there's plenty of fta and ota tv stations nowdays.

G4's guide returned to DireTV this morning and it recorded a show for me but when you click play thiers no show lol. Also when you go to G4 it says channel is no longer thier. But the guide is back showing the listings. Wonders whats up

Last edited:
G4's guide returned to DireTV this morning and it recorded a show for me but when you click play thiers no show lol. Also when you go to G4 it says channel is no longer thier. But the guide is back showing the listings. Wonders whats up

I am seeing the same. I have the G4 Guide back also.

I have Program listings for G4 as well. I hope that this is a hint that DirecTV is intending to add G4HD and a few other channels as others have suggested. Personally, I'd love to see AMC HD, BBC America HD, and DIY HD. These mentioned HD additions are the HD channels I miss the most since my switch from Dish.

John

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts