Directv Credit $100.01

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DIRECTV_GURU

Original poster
Dec 14, 2006
I heard a rumor through a tech that if an HSP installation does not come to your house in the time that they specify or that they not call you to tell you what time they are coming, you can recieve a $100.01 credit on your account...

anyone confirm

I heard a rumor through a tech that if an HSP installation does not come to your house in the time that they specify or that they not call you to tell you what time they are coming, you can recieve a $100.01 credit on your account...

anyone confirm

it's true.

its called the on time grantee if your appointment is set for am 8-12 and the installer is not at your house by 12:00 you call directv and get a $100 credit on your account no questions asked. The only thing this is going to achieve is less apointments accepted by the HSP's meaning longer lead times to get an appointment if south florida our best techs that use to do 5-10 jobs a day will now do no more that 4 at the most because our company will not take the chance of getting hit with a $100 on time charge back. Just my two cents

Nice, but, curious, why the one cent?

HSP pay the $100, D* pays .01 cent. It's really screwed because D* is doing double talk yet again. Once my wife finishes her masters program I'm returning back to school to switch careers.

its called the on time grantee if your appointment is set for am 8-12 and the installer is not at your house by 12:00 you call directv and get a $100 credit on your account no questions asked. The only thing this is going to achieve is less apointments accepted by the HSP's meaning longer lead times to get an appointment if south florida our best techs that use to do 5-10 jobs a day will now do no more that 4 at the most because our company will not take the chance of getting hit with a $100 on time charge back. Just my two cents

Which is D* double talk because now their going to punish the HSP for not getting more work done faster. The next thing they will start the forcing jobs in for people who can't wait, and lying on work orders

And if your dorm roommate dies during the semester, you get a 4.0 for that semester. Any other urban myths we want to drag in?;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)