Directv denied...Has anyone replaced there own old wiring with new in an existing setup?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
She texted me last night and said Comcast wants $110 to put the connectors at each end of the new cable downstairs and
liven up one of the dieting jacks in the kitchen!

I am going to call directv today and see if they can meet me out there Friday evening

And people complain about E* fees!

Well he is here now installing. He says there is no isse at all with the and says the other guy was lazy and did not want to do anything at all!

Not sure Id it's all my moms wine I drank here the last couple hours but I am loving the GUI of the hr24...the black is very nice over the gray of the hopper I just had installed. Still to soon to tell if I am hooked but I am really liking what I see so far :)

Quad shield is not required. Also check with Claude at Dishstore.

no but its all monoprice sells/shows posted in bulk quantity and CL2 rated, swept tested to 3.0 GHz and the price is great; so why not? not sure that same quality is there. the user's mileage may vary.

no but its all monoprice sells/shows posted in bulk quantity and CL2 rated, swept tested to 3.0 GHz and the price is great; so why not? not sure that same quality is there. the user's mileage may vary.

Didn't know they didn't have the regular stuff.
You can get the normal stuff for almost half that price.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts