Directv dispute with Viacom IS OVER!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I tried to look at all the Viacom channels to see what I watch of thiers .... unfortunately they don't list all of them, however of the ones they DID list, which I would presume would be their TOP money making channels, I can say that I don't watch ANY of them currently in the last year or so.

Not going to lie. I'm a huge Tosh.0 fan. Guess I'll be streaming comedy central to the bedroom tv for awhile. Not a huge deal, I would care less if we got the channels back. I still get AMC, H2, History, Discovery, and many more! I'll be fine seeing/hearing all the people make the switch just to complain in a few weeks "my provider is dropping "X" channel!? Wtf! I'm switching to "Y" provider"

Not going to lie. I'm a huge Tosh.0 fan. Guess I'll be streaming comedy central to the bedroom tv for awhile. Not a huge deal, I would care less if we got the channels back. I still get AMC, H2, History, Discovery, and many more! I'll be fine seeing/hearing all the people make the switch just to complain in a few weeks "my provider is dropping "X" channel!? Wtf! I'm switching to "Y" provider"
isn't tosh.0 put online the next day like the rest of the comedy central channels? if not, just watch the soup instead :p

Lkr said:
isn't tosh.0 put online the next day like the rest of the comedy central channels? if not, just watch the soup instead :p

I just look at liveleak and ebaumsworld. Most videos are on there a few days/weeks before anyways ;)

Jason Whiddon said:
Im just glad this is one dispute that I really dont care about, at all.

The ONLY reason I care. Eventually it will be a channel I care about. I hate it when any provider goes through this.
The middle man (me and you) always gets screwed!!!

Wow, where have you been?

Did you delete me on Facebook? I've spent the last almost year working toward moving that data center we moved in late june. Got 1 of 2 outstanding issues fixed today, and on the 28th we replace an entire switch stack to hopefully close out all post move issues. I'll be glad when we put that project to bed. Pics are on my fb.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ShadowEKU said:
Did you delete me on Facebook? I've spent the last almost year working toward moving that data center we moved in late june. Got 1 of 2 outstanding issues fixed today, and on the 28th we replace an entire switch stack to hopefully close out all post move issues. I'll be glad when we put that project to bed. Pics are on my fb.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OT. You know there is a SatelliteGuys APP you can use on you iPad. It is much better than Tapatalk

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

Bye Bye Viacom Channels

PART_1341978575933.jpg

Attachments

• PART_1341978575933.jpg
    PART_1341978575933.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Yup, Viacom channels went to temp difficulty slide at 11:47, and I doubt it is to remove the scroll at the bottom due to an agreement :(

I wonder if Dish's tough stance with AMC signaled DIRECTV? If DIRECTV stands firm, I wonder if cable would get the signal? Perhaps it is a pipe dream, but it would be nice to see cable/sat prices stabilize with no more than CPI increases, instead of 3x-5x CPI...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts