Directv dispute with Viacom IS OVER!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would be surprised if channels are pulled. But in todays TV environment who knows

Surprisingly, they haven't taken down any of mine yet in reply to their post claiming Direct was removing the channels. They've removed a bunch of others, but still haven't even removed my post calling out their removing of posts.

I think I have stealth capabilities. :)

Good to hear let's hope they missed them and they tell everyone the truth about Viacoms lies :)

Good to hear let's hope they missed them and they tell everyone the truth about Viacoms lies :)
It has to be a case of missing some posts, because they deleted 5 or 6 that were post right after my first two. I even invited the ban when I put this one up:

Looks like Viacom has deleted some comments regarding the truth behind their greed. What do they have to hide, I wonder?

That one is still there as of this post.

I just blocked Viacoms ads for their Anti DirecTV site from running here at SatelliteGuys. :D

If you are searching the internet and see any of their ads click on them so it costs them a lot of money. :D

Welll I just got removed from the official Viacom Facebook site as did all my comments.

Funny how they dont want people to know the truth.

I just posted on Viacom's facebook page and it is gone after 5 minutes. Wow is all I can say.

your DirectTV customers are gonna be feeling Dish's pain yet again, but this time, with Viacom, at least your lucky you could get these channels back after two or three weeks after removal, unlike Dish who decided that they don't want keep the AMC network owned channels because they are getting sued. same with Disney too. at least Direct isn't owned by a cheapo named Charlie.

Normally I don't side with the provider, but when I see Viacoms owner walking away with millions of dollars. That Flatout pisses me off. I'm Calling Viacom Not Directv.

If D*'s $1 Billion extra claim is right, Viacom is asking for about an extra $4/month from each sub ($1B/20 Million subs). Viacom alone could result in a 5-10% price increase come February.

How that really breaks down across channels and packages is anyone's guess.

The providers need to push back hard on this, including dropping the channels if necessary.

I think it's funny on the viacom website it says that Directv is at it again with dropping channels? at it again

I just got banned, yay! @party

Here's what did it:

No one believes you, Viacom. Your attempt to gouge DirecTV subscribers will fail. Your numbers are just as skewed as those from DirecTV. Perhaps if you had put more money into programming your ratings would be higher and you could get more money from commercials.

You tried to run it on the cheap and failed. Personally, I hope DirecTV drops you for a couple of weeks. Explain that to your remaining ad clients.

LATER: Shoot, banned only from whendirectvdrops, not the main Viacom page. I guess I'm not trying hard enough!

Welll I just got removed from the official Viacom Facebook site as did all my comments.

Funny how they dont want people to know the truth.

How about sending a tweet to Stephen Colbert? They pretty much let him do whatever he wants. Maybe he can convince his bosses not to drop the channels.:D (I know... it's a long shot.)

I just got banned, yay! @party

Here's what did it:

LATER: Shoot, banned only from whendirectvdrops, not the main Viacom page. I guess I'm not trying hard enough!

wow, talk about them having there feelings hurt by a few words. Viacom is like any other big business, out to make more money and bully around everyone. Just drop the channels, I would rather have no Viacom then pay pennies more a day. There CEO made over 40M last year and he needs more? Screw viacom.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)