DirecTV Distant Networks Tips???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

david94085

Original poster
Jan 3, 2007
Say you were to "move"....does anyone have tips on how to get the distant networks from DTV. Is there any instance where you would get both NY/LA.
There must be a loop hole somewhere?

Not anymore. Eastern and Central time zones get New York and Mountain and Pacific zones get Los Angeles. Bottom Line.

Well first of all, the OP did NOT state if he was looking for SD &/or HD DNS... :confused:

For SD, you CAN still get NY & LA DNS, but on HD, Favre is correct in that respect...

I wasn't even thinking about the SD ones...lol. I guess with the transistion why would I?

I wasn't even thinking about the SD ones...lol. I guess with the transistion why would I?

Because what does the "transition" (I assume you mean the OTA one) have to do with SD vs HD??? There are still TONS of people that do NOT have HD sets, nor probably ever will for the forseable future, & their sets will continue to work just fine. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)