Directv dvr scheduler Help!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jvallee79

Original poster
Jan 2, 2012
Group:

I am trying to figure out how to view my pending recordings on both of my dvr's without having to go to each dvr. Meaning I have 2 hd dvr's and I would like to see what I have scheduled per night on my dvr's lumped into one list. I currently have to go to one dvr look at the list and then go to the other. I have the iPad app that is cool but it doesn't do this. Let me know if there is something I am missing.

Thanks!

Group:

I am trying to figure out how to view my pending recordings on both of my dvr's without having to go to each dvr. Meaning I have 2 hd dvr's and I would like to see what I have scheduled per night on my dvr's lumped into one list. I currently have to go to one dvr look at the list and then go to the other. I have the iPad app that is cool but it doesn't do this. Let me know if there is something I am missing.

Thanks!
You can't.

Welcome to the club of wanting MRV Network controls.

Group:

Thanks!

:welcome to Satelliteguys!

I don't have mrv so I can't answer your question, but I thought you should get a nice warm welcome never the less! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts