DirecTV Extra Pack now 6 channels, not 7. Hallmark Movie Channel HD no longer listed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jaj1701

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Rochester, MN DMA #153
I just signed up for the three months free trial yesterday, and 7 channels were listed including Hallmark Movie Channel HD on channel 560.

I looked today, and that same page shows only 6 channels, without Hallmark Movie Channel HD.

I am getting Hallmark Movie Channel HD on channel 560, but wondering what happened or will be happening to this channel?

It doesn't show up on any of the channel guides, all the way up to Premier.

Did I miss something announced before? I did a search here and didn't find anything.

They certainly aren't making Extra Pack any more attractive. Only 6 channels now.

I just signed up for the three months free trial yesterday, and 7 channels were listed including Hallmark Movie Channel HD on channel 560.

I looked today, and that same page shows only 6 channels, without Hallmark Movie Channel HD.

I am getting Hallmark Movie Channel HD on channel 560, but wondering what happened or will be happening to this channel?

It doesn't show up on any of the channel guides, all the way up to Premier.

Did I miss something announced before? I did a search here and didn't find anything.

They certainly aren't making Extra Pack any more attractive. Only 6 channels now.

I think its simply been moved into all packages now. I see it on all the current online offerings. (see attached)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 239
There is Hallmark HD and Hallmark Movie Channel HD, don't get the two confused. Hallmark HD is available in most packages, HD Extra Pack is needed for Hallmark Movie Channel HD. I think the website has a typo, since there are 7 channels when the Hallmark Movie Channel is included.

I will check but I think we have not updated all the channel charts etc until we finish the summer hd push.

Yeah, let us know.

But I can say with 100% certainty that the graphic for the free three months as well as the page showing what's included mentioned Hallmark Movie Channel HD on Thursday. So something did change on the website in the last 24 hrs.

Actually, it's back on the list this morning on the website.....hmmmmmm

promo_cust__Free_for_3_months.jpg

The graphic for the 3 months free Thursday said.....

.....Free for 3 months....7 HD Only Channels

then on Friday said....

.....Free for 3 months....6 HD only Channels

now today says

.....Free for 3 months....7 HD Only Channels

And on the actual page for the page eliminated the mention of channel 560 Hallmark movie channel on Friday as well.

So, their Graphic Designer actually had to make a new graphic to reflect the reduction to 6 channels.....

wierd.......

Last edited:
oops...see next post

Attachments

• promo_cust__Free_for_3_months_6.jpg
    promo_cust__Free_for_3_months_6.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 201
  • promo_cust__Free_for_3_months_7.jpg
    promo_cust__Free_for_3_months_7.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts