DirecTV Fall promotion

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Great deal! However, my mom is in her seventies is getting ready to sign up for the current promo ($29.99 for 6 months) which expires Saturday. She does not want the NFL or any premium channels. Should she get the current promo or is there another promo coming up that would be better for her?

I don't know of any other promos. But I asked DirecTV if I could get the 29.99 promo even if I activated after the expiration. Their answer was that as long as you purchased before the 17th, you qualified for the promo.

So, she could purchase the system and complete the activation up to several weeks later.

peterl1365 said:
I don't know of any other promos. But I asked DirecTV if I could get the 29.99 promo even if I activated after the expiration. Their answer was that as long as you purchased before the 17th, you qualified for the promo.

So, she could purchase the system and complete the activation up to several weeks later.

Thanks! I found the absolute best promo at the highly recommended link below. The link's good for any current DirecTV offer (NFL deal starts 18th). My mom ordered today and will not only be getting the FREE Dish, new D10 boxes and installation but also a FREE DVD player! Even the $14.95 S&H fee will be FREE after rebate.

http://www.expertsatellite.com/index.php?exp_affil=ref416652

You can also call 800-431-1221 and give
Promo Code: ref416652 for their best deal.

tune to channel 213
Pre order the Sunday ticket before 7/31/04 & pay only 4 payments of $49.95 sounds like a deal to me.

I'll never switch back to Dish N there's no comparison. I had two Dish Net. 6000u's now I have two Hughes HTL-HD and swear by DirecTV.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)