Directv goes after HD RSN's

One thing that you do not see with the DISH vs Direct battle is compairing equipment. Dish Network HD receivers are far better and faster than Direct's receivers. Dish has more features on the receivers than Direct does. I have had both Dish and Direct service at the same time. Because Dish would not let me lease 2 more HD DVR receivers with out paying full price. But now that has been taken care of. I now have all Dish receivers and dumped Direct.
Another thing with the Dish vs Direct Battle is all you see it who has what channel in what package and for what price. I may be wrong but does Direct Tv rent or lease space off of Dish satellites and Direct does not have many of there own satellites? So that makes Direct better than Dish how? and how is Direct saying that they have full time HD and Dish does not. You only get HD if the channel is broadcasting in HD full time. So if the channel is not in HD full time then it would affect both Dish and Direct if they get full HD channels or not. Is this true, correct me if I am wrong.??

One thing that you do not see with the DISH vs Direct battle is compairing equipment. Dish Network HD receivers are far better and faster than Direct's receivers.

Dish has run some ad's showing the speed difference scrolling in the guide and the TV2 output.

One thing that you do not see with the DISH vs Direct battle is compairing equipment. Dish Network HD receivers are far better and faster than Direct's receivers. Dish has more features on the receivers than Direct does. I have had both Dish and Direct service at the same time. Because Dish would not let me lease 2 more HD DVR receivers with out paying full price. But now that has been taken care of. I now have all Dish receivers and dumped Direct.
Another thing with the Dish vs Direct Battle is all you see it who has what channel in what package and for what price. I may be wrong but does Direct Tv rent or lease space off of Dish satellites and Direct does not have many of there own satellites? So that makes Direct better than Dish how? and how is Direct saying that they have full time HD and Dish does not. You only get HD if the channel is broadcasting in HD full time. So if the channel is not in HD full time then it would affect both Dish and Direct if they get full HD channels or not. Is this true, correct me if I am wrong.??
This is not true.

I may be wrong but does Direct Tv rent or lease space off of Dish satellites and Direct does not have many of there own satellites?

DirecTV doesn't lease anything from Dish or Echostar.

They have one of their satellites at 72.5 which they have leased rights for from Canada, but are in the process of migrating the SD local channels that are there off, Dish will be picking up those leased transponders.

DirecTV is leasing transponders on Galaxy 3C at 95.0 for international channels. These are the only two satellite leasing deal that DirecTV has going.

DirecTV owns and has rights for transponders and satellites at 99, 101, 103, 110 and 119.

If you want to talk about leasing Dish/Echostar leads the pack there, leasing from Canada and Mexico to be able to provide the channels they have now.