directv..great customer service

Status
Please reply by conversation.

russ222

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
wisconsin
im so happy i had to write this..a whileback i was offered starz and showtime free for 6 month,after 1 i lost it so i called and went throught 3 service reps he was really sorry about it and so forth anyway he gave me showtime and starz free for 6 months and also 20 off my plus hdvr serice for that time frame also..wow..any he was having trouble with showtime and we started talking about red zone ch..703 i said i wish they would offer it as a stand alone ch..anyway got showtime working and he said red zone ch is yours for the year for putting up with our mess and keeping you on the phone for 30 min..i said i thought you could not get that channel by itself.he said you cant but i can give it to you because you asked about it. so im soo happy come sunday ...

i said i thought you could not get that channel by itself.he said you cant but i can give it to you because you asked about it. so im soo happy come sunday ...

Damn, now i'm really pissed.

They will be out Saturday, for the 4th time in 2.5 weeks because of issues that started happening after they installed MRV. This last time I called, the guy asked what he could do to make me happy after all the trouble, so I asked for NFL RZ, even offered to pay a small fee, just wanted it without ST. I was told there was no way to get it and that was that. When I explained I have heard of folks getting RZ, a-la-catre, he actually got a little defensive.

If they cannot fix all the issues (the first installer caused) on Saturday, I am gone. Sucks too after 13 years of relatively problem free service.

Damn, now i'm really pissed.

They will be out Saturday, for the 4th time in 2.5 weeks because of issues that started happening after they installed MRV. This last time I called, the guy asked what he could do to make me happy after all the trouble, so I asked for NFL RZ, even offered to pay a small fee, just wanted it without ST. I was told there was no way to get it and that was that. When I explained I have heard of folks getting RZ, a-la-catre, he actually got a little defensive.

If they cannot fix all the issues (the first installer caused) on Saturday, I am gone. Sucks too after 13 years of relatively problem free service.

The installer has NO say over what you can and can't get programming wise.

The installer has NO say over what you can and can't get programming wise.

No, not the installer, the CSR I talked to yesterday, when I called to tell them my service was out again. The installers they have sent out are idiots anyway, I would not expect them to know what you can and cant get.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)