DirecTV HD DVR Upgrade.. Free?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
KAB, because our credit card numbers were stolen and we have no more cards except a debit and I WILL NOT GIVE THAT INFO OUT TO ANYONE IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY or the good ol' USA. If I am such a valued customer that pays not only his E* bill on time but everything else I feel I shouldn't have to give any credit card out. All they have to do is run a credit check on me to see where I stand. When I switch to D* I will do my best to do it right the first time.

Jeff

Well when your ready to order D* be prepared to Give them a CC# as well. its required for new sign ups.

i hate when people think that everything should be handed to them. it's like i'm a customer of yours and you must give it to me free or i will cancel or go elsewhere. or they get mad when they dont get it for free. do you go to wal mart and say i've been shopping here for 5 years so i want this hd television for free or i will go to another store. americans are such pathetic people its always about FREE!!! get a life and realize that everything dont need to be free. tv aint the world there more important things than tv
If you heard that others were getting an HDTV for free from WalMart, wouldn't you try to get one as well? That doesn't mean you are unwilling to pay for it, just that you'd rather have it for free if that's a possibility.

While some certainly may outright refuse anything but free, most others just want to make sure they're getting the best deal available. And free is available. (or at least has been in the past)

If you heard that others were getting an HDTV for free from WalMart, wouldn't you try to get one as well? That doesn't mean you are unwilling to pay for it, just that you'd rather have it for free if that's a possibility.

While some certainly may outright refuse anything but free, most others just want to make sure they're getting the best deal available. And free is available. (or at least has been in the past)

Scottie, could not have said it better myself. it is like buying a car, or purchasing an airline ticket, everyone pays different prices. I UNDERSTAND a company trying to get as much revenue as you can, but i don't see anything wrong with the consumer trying to get the best price available, especially since, we keep up on things and see that that same company will bend for SOME people, we just want to be one of those people.

But
No_Brains, I understand that if you want to pay as much as you can for a product, then to each his own, and in fact, if you like paying more than anyone else, can you help me out, and pay for mines, and maybe Scottie's also.

Bill

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)