DirecTV HD GUI Poll - Do You Like The New DirecTV HD GUI?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Do You Like The New DirecTV HD GUI?

• Yes & My HDTV is 1080P

Votes: 104 67.1%
  • Yes & My HDTV is 720P

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • No & My HDTV is 1080P

Votes: 30 19.4%
  • No & My HDTV is 720P

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I voted that I liked it, and I do. But from a purely performance standpoint, it isn't much on my HR24s. While the actual guide responds much quicker, getting to the guide and other functions is actually a tad slower, and the times it doesn't respond at all are more prevalent. Neither of which is overly bothersome.

Since they didn't see fit to get more of the schedule on the guide (ie; more than 1.5 hours), I don't see what all the hullabaloo was about!

yes I love it...cant wait to get the national version on my other R22 (using CE on one of them)

i like it but would like options to change some colors in the backgrounds. i have a LG 55" 1080p LCD with a HR24-500

sadly can only vote for one as I have multiple HD displays and setups. however they all look great and the HD GUI works and looks just fine on all of them.

I voted Yes, and My 60" Pioneer Elite is 1080p ....
Meanwhile my 2 42" Pioneer Elites are 720p
And My 34" Sony is 1080i

Looks great on all of them.

I love the guide but moreso what comes with it ... Pandora! Great sitting by fireplace, sipping wine, and listening through my surround sound system to my channels :)

cjwct said:
I love the guide but moreso what comes with it ... Pandora! Great sitting by fireplace, sipping wine, and listening through my surround sound system to my channels :)

Yes, this.. The Fios guide(1.9) is just as nice but a lot less intuitive.. I also have Fios through their triple play program as well.. As a Philadelphian I enjoy getting local RSN.

i think its the best i really like that i can read it now and it fits directv you would have thought they been did something like this but if you see it directv is one of the only companies that doesnt just launch new features and functions and then have the power in the usa goes out when they do i know it took forever but its worth the wait cause i havent had any issues since got it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts