Status
Please reply by conversation.

ScoBuck

'Just Chillin'
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 11, 2006
Long Island, NY
I can't say when the change ocurred, I don't view this too often, but I was just on the D* website and it is now showing some channels in its HD banner that I haven't seen on it before.

The channels I am referring to are BET-HD, OUTDOOR-HD, CHILLER-HD, MTV2-HD. Anyone know any more about these channels expected launch dates?

DIRECTV: What's New in HD

What about the others on there that have not launched yet either? They are advertising like they already carry them and they don't.

The only others I see that are not yet on the air are DISNEY-HD, ToonDisney-HD and ESPNEWS-HD. Those 3 and ABC FAMILY-HD are supposed to launch this month IIRC.

That would be great if they launched this month. My daughters are really looking forward to Disney, ToonDisney and ABC Family.

Has anyone heard when the Outdoor Channel HD is coming? D* website has it on on the scroll but not listed on the coming soon channels.

Outdoor Channel 2 HD has been up in testing on DirecTV for awhile now. I was able to tune into it a few months ago due to a bug in one of the CE's and it looked amazing.

I wish they would flip the switch already and turn it on for all!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts